Re: [OM] Sad news.. I found out today

Subject: Re: [OM] Sad news.. I found out today
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:00:12 -0400
That would cause a problem with their "its impossible to use the Zuikos
because of the angle of light and stuff" story. Also the cooincidental
less important reason that everyone must now buy new lenses from them so
they can make more money - would be in jeopardy if they allowed us to use
the zuikos.