Re: [OM] E-Bay Prices

Subject: Re: [OM] E-Bay Prices
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 23:19:20 -0700
I don't see what's wrong with that. (Of course it isn't just list members or only Oly equipment) Having one place where buyers and sellers meet makes a lot of sense. This is the way old city markets were (and many still are) organized. Of course, I don't think of or refer to it as 'the evil one', too easy to confuse with things feared or disliked by various groups.

Moose

Ron Ashford wrote:

Ouch ! ! !

I've been looking around, and I would say that YALL have made the evil one
the only game in town.  That's by selling your stuff only on evilbay.  No
other auctions around, none.  It's dead on Yahoo, unless you want Olympus
digital then are far as the eye can see.  So you made the monster.

Bryan Pilati