Re: [OM] E-Bay Prices

Subject: Re: [OM] E-Bay Prices
From: "Bryan Pilati" <bryan223@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:11:18 -0400
I've been looking around, and I would say that YALL have made the evil one
the only game in town.  That's by selling your stuff only on evilbay.  No
other auctions around, none.  It's dead on Yahoo, unless you want Olympus
digital then are far as the eye can see.  So you made the monster.

Bryan Pilati
OM-2N