Re: [OM] F280 & multi-spot

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 & multi-spot
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 23:43:33 +0800
Okay, 1/1000s and F11 is bright sunset, but I just wanted to emphasis it is
hard to get balance between scene and object. If you say it is sunset and
don't mind it is two stops brighter than the object that is fine. But your
object will most likely be two stops under in this case not the background
get two stops over, may be it is the effect you wanted.

C.H.Ling