Re: [OM] F280 & multi-spot

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 & multi-spot
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:24:08 +0800
He is talking about the background scene metered 1/1000s at F11, that is far
out of the working distance of F280, you will not get both background and
your object proper exposed. You cannot change the shutter speed unless you
change the aperture, the camera is in auto mode! You have to stop down to
F16 to get 1/500s. The GN is increased but the aperture is smaller and you
get the same working distance. No 2 meter! you have to change to wide angle
and shoot a 1m in order to balance the scene.

C.H.Ling