Fw: [OM] You think you've stopped buying Zuikos and..........(Long)

Subject: Fw: [OM] You think you've stopped buying Zuikos and..........(Long)
From: "Martin G Flink" <mgflink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 18:05:01 -0700
Hi Dave...You picked a very good camera to go retro...More years ago than I
care to admit I bought a new Retina lla followed by a lllc a 80mm and 35mm
lenses to go along with it...Naturally I had to have the Sportsfinder and
80/35 scope...The Retina was really my first real camera and I used them for
years both in the service and to chronicle my family through the years...A
few years ago I brought them out had a CLA and they functioned just as
beautifully as when they were new...Martin