Re: [OM] 135 at eB*y

Subject: Re: [OM] 135 at eB*y
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:32:23 -0500
Well amn3000 got it for $51.00 I hope they're happy getting the f3.5, after
looking at a photo of the F2.8. Just for so, I held up my two 135's (one of
each) next to the photo in the auction, and the photo is definitely a 2.8.
1. The diameter of the hood is almost the same as the diameter of the aperture
and focusing rings on the 2.8, and about the diameter of the gap between the
aperture and focusing rings on the 3.5. The photo has the wide diameter hood.
2. The apertures on the 3.5 go 3.5, 5.6, 8, 11, 16, 22. On the 2.8, they go
2.8, 4, 5.6, 8, 11, 16, 22. The photo shows an F4.

Good catch, Morgan

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa