Re: [OM] Gossen Lunasix 3. Light metre?

Subject: Re: [OM] Gossen Lunasix 3. Light metre?
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 22:27:03 +0200
In my opinion the Lunasix 3 is a very good meter. Easy to use and very
sensitive. Reliable too. Mine has been running 20+ years without a hitch.
Only problem is that the older ones needs mercury cells. At some point Gossen
changed it to use silver oxide cells, so I assume a modification of the older
units is possible. Otherwise silveroxide cell converters are availalbe.

US$ 100 may be in the upper price range, but I'd still go for it. I paid
twice that for mine when I bought it new in 1980.

Best wishes,
Lars