[OM] Gossen Lunasix 3. Light metre?

Subject: [OM] Gossen Lunasix 3. Light metre?
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 16:27:03 +1000 (EST)
Hi Crew,

as I am unawares of light metres and so - forth on the market - Ive decided to
look for one.., and a good one. Fully automatic cameras will not find a friend
with me!

Anyway the light metre that I think might be a very good choice is the
following;

1 Gossen Lunasix 3. Light metre. As new

$100.00

The seller is a friend and he will keep it for me ...., and at mates rates.

Therefore, I just wanted to consult the list first and ask what you think,
especially if you have had any experience with this brand in particular.

Cheers all!

Damo