Re: [OM] Kodak 25 ASA color print film

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodak 25 ASA color print film
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:45:32 +0800
I also have used one roll on the XA, it gave the sharpest ever prints
I have on the camera. "design for SLR" was just a suggestion, that
means for advance users, I think it is better then say "not for
novice" :-) It prevent someone use a P&S zoom camera to take photos
and complain the results are not sharp.

C.H.Ling