Re: [OM] Be prepared

Subject: Re: [OM] Be prepared
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 22:58:28 -0700
I had a guy who worked for me who was chased down the Interstate from Ft. Worth toward Dallas for miles by one of those things. He finally took an exit and pulled into a shopping center parking lot. The thing followed him to the lot but missed him as it went through tossing cars about like toys. He was freaked and wanted to come home, but we made him stay and finish his project.

OM content. I thought that's what OM-10s, G/20s, etc and those extra 50/1.8s and third party zooms were for. You just have to remember to change the film after a few hot spells unless you like psychedelic effects in the images. Oh, and check the batteries. Hmmmm, batteries, how old are those batteries in the OM-10, anyway? Maybe I should switch to a beat up OM-1.

Moose

Gary Edwards wrote:

I have a small bag with an OM in the truck now.