Re: [OM] Lens Mount Swap

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Mount Swap
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:55:30 -0700 (PDT)
They would have to be totally manual focus lenses but
I guess you could do it... Don't see why one would
want to. If you are spending that much just get an F3
to compliment as it would probably cost more to cut
off the mount and add a new one. I've seen the 24
shift butchered to Nikon and Canon and it isn't
pretty. It might be functional but it isn't pretty...
One thing you gotta worry about with these lenses is
that they have an extra spike for apeture readout and
have their stopdown levers in different places. The 24
shift is relatively easier to modify since it has
manual stopdown.

Mark Lloyd