Re: [OM] Konica Impressa 50

Subject: Re: [OM] Konica Impressa 50
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:22:29 -0400
Chris,
It was an overcast grey day. I shot on auto at ISO 50. I assumed that would
render an on target exposure, and the negs appear to be mid range exposures.
I was shooting into the grey mist. Maybe my lovely Zuiko recorded sharp
images of individual particles of mist?

I'm still setting my computer up after a hard XP crash. When the scanner and
all are running I'll post a shot or two to illustrate my observation.

-Mickey