Re: [OM] Konica Impressa 50 [was] Konica Impressa 25

Subject: Re: [OM] Konica Impressa 50 [was] Konica Impressa 25
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:11:35 -0700
heheheh...sorry...dont know how my fingers decided it was 25 when my brain was thinking 50... Didnt mean to excite anyone.

What do you guys think of konica film in general?

Anyone use Agfa?

Charles

I used Agfa a lot after I discovered it while in the service in Germany. I stopped using when they changed over to E6 and mostly used Fuji after that. I recently tried 2 rolls of their ISO 100 slide film and really liked it. Very neutral in color rendition and very sharp looking.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?