Re: [OM] loose flash questions... (was - t32 loose foot repair questions

Subject: Re: [OM] loose flash questions... (was - t32 loose foot repair questions)
From: "Bryan Pilati" <bryan223@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 18:33:28 -0400
I had the loosening problem where the base attaches to the grip.  Very poor
design on Olympus' part.  Otherwise the flash is phenomenal!  Why they tried
to run the wiring through the base, I'll never know.  Very unnecessary and
impractical if you want to separate flash from camera and hold it at a
distance.  Plug should have been located on the T-45 head.  I have tried to
accomplish this but have a problem with a connection somewhere.  Now it will
not work.

Bryan Pilati
OM-2N w/ Zuiko 50mm 1.8
T-45 Flash