Re: [OM] t32 loose foot repair questions

Subject: Re: [OM] t32 loose foot repair questions
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:51:44 -0400
The foot area is made up of 2 parts. Is the foot itself loose or the piece
with the sloping sides?  Chances are, the plastic studs inside the middle
piece (CB2608) are cracked, so replacement would be called for. There are
several points on the boards that can be hot with up to 200V.  Shorting can
not only give you a jolt but can damage the boards.  Be careful. If you call
Olympus, they might send you the part at no charge.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000