[OM] Julia - a protrait shoot

Subject: [OM] Julia - a protrait shoot
From: "Ron Ashford" <Ron.Ashford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:38:42 +1200
Hi Zuikos

There has been a lot of discussion re: scanning of photos/negatives/slides.
I have just completed some and thought I'd post them to see what response I
get. The parents were pretty happy with the photo results, and I thought you
might be interested. Negatives were scanned by the company that did the
processing (this sure beats doing photos singly). I have found when I get
them professionally scanned, their colours are much more subtle and less
contrast, (probably shows my personal taste for strong colours).

www.DunesVue.co.nz (then click on the link in the lower left "Julia"

Julia
A Portrait Shoot
Personal Note: I took these photos of Julia and her family on Easter Monday
2002. Julia has Sandhoff's Disease, which is a terminal genetic disorder.
Photographic Notes: Olympus OM-1n; Tokina, 135/2.8, Zuiko 200/4, Soligor
37-105/3.5 macro
81a warming filter and diffuser all shots, graduated tobacco filter and
diffuser 2+ used on one solo shot
Kodak Portra 400NC, developed and scanned by: Photo & Video International of
Christchurch, NZ goto: http://www.photo.co.nz
Negatives scanned with: Agfa d-lab at 2996 X 2000 (not altered, except
portrait format rotated) goto:
http://www.photo.co.nz/theshop/shoppics/dlab_lg.jpg
Lighting: Window light, supplimented with 2 X 75 watt incandecent and 1 X 50
watt halogen
Exposure: Mostly 1/30sec at 4f on Velbon CX 640 tripod

Ron

PS Can anyone tell me what I need to do so that people can just click on
www.Dunesvue.co.nz/julia and get the page (without going through the link on
the main page), I'm using Dreamweaver 3.0