[OM] Saturday garage sale results, OM-10 FS

Subject: [OM] Saturday garage sale results, OM-10 FS
From: Andrea <pdxgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 18:53:11 -0700
Hi folks -
Today's garage sales netted an OM-10 with MIJ 50mm/1.8, a Winder 1, a lovely
JUR 2X TC, a CPC 75-200 Macro lens (mint, of course), A Sekonic L-38 meter, and
Osawa Close Up lenses 1,2 and 4.  Bad scenario where I ended up paying for a
bunch of stuff I didn't want because I felt bad for the older gentleman who was
selling it, and I wanted the Winder 1.

I plan to keep the Winder 1 and for the moment, the Sekonic meter.  I would
like to offer the rest to the list.  The OM-10 and MIJ 50 are in good
condition, I would give the OM-10 an 8, and that's because some of the
leatherette is starting to peel.  It is quite clean and seems to be in perfect
working condition.  I know no one is probably going to be very excited about a
CPC lens and a JUR TC, but if I can get rid of them and get something out of
them, that would be great.  Make an offer
off list if interested.  Money back if something doesn't work.  Email for
pictures.
Thanks for the bandwidth,
Andrea