Re: [OM] 8 mm Fisheye

Subject: Re: [OM] 8 mm Fisheye
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 17:22:26 -0700 (PDT)
This is just a suggestion, but do you think maybe
another lens manufacturer such as Schneider that does
custom work might be able to grind out the elements
you need? It just seems that there isn't anywhere to
find these elements you are looking for and since
Schneider does custom work they might be able to help
you. Dunno what that would cost of course... Here is
the url
http://www.schneideroptics.com/oem/custom_solutions/

Mark Lloyd