Re: [OM] Can the E10 do this?

Subject: Re: [OM] Can the E10 do this?
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 22:42:23 -0500
On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 09:44:21PM -0500, Steve Goss wrote:
> Now- if you've managed to wade through the preceding, my question is: how
> quickly does the E10/E20 recover and get ready for the next shot? If it has a
> burst mode, how many shots will it take at once, and then how long does it
> take
> to save them.

I haven't tried this in other than HQ mode (2240x1680, 8:1 JPEG
compression), but in that mode, it'll take 4 pictures as quickly as you can
press the button (and the AF unit can verify the focus, in AF mode), but
then it needs about 10 seconds to write those four frames to storage. I
suspect that the time required will vary with the compression used, but I
can't guess how.