[OM] Fuji Film Processing Help

Subject: [OM] Fuji Film Processing Help
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 15:29:55 -0800
One of my rolls of film has not come back from the Fujicolor Processing, Inc, in Phoenix, Arizona. I have been unsuccessful in finding a way to contact them other than writing a letter to the same PO box. I would like to do something faster than that to follow up since I am sure that the landscape I need for the TOPE is on that roll of film.

I could not find anything on the Fuji web site about their processing lab and I have not yet received a response from a human to an eMail sent to their customer service and Fuji's phone tree disconnects you on any of the options that may have a human at the other end.

Does anyone have a telephone number or eMail address for the processing lab?
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?