[OM] ADITL, Well done!

Subject: [OM] ADITL, Well done!
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:23:11 -0800
While I was on Vancouver Island this last weekend i had the opportunity
to view the ADITL exhibit in Sidney BC. Well done Barry. I found the
exhibit to be interesting and both the artistry and technology to be top
notch. There were none of the typical postcard shots of whales,
sailboats etc. and I could tell that this struck a cord with the many
locals strolling through the exhibit. Makes me want to do something
similar here at home.

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West