Re: [OM] Olympus SPn

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus SPn
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 12:06:40 -0600
I was wondering what your experiences were with
this or the RD/RC/SP series is. Thanks.

My 35SP is a great "street" camera -- it's unobtrusive (both in appearance and operation) and it takes good pictures (frankly, I'm surprised sometimes by how good the pictures are!). The only drawbacks are the battery (just like my OM-1; I suppose I can change that someday) and the weight (it almost feels like it weighs more than my OM-1). Sharp lens, smooth operation, easy to work with. Enjoy your SPn!

Steve