Re: [OM] More input from Chuck

Subject: Re: [OM] More input from Chuck
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 08:36:20 +1000
'Onya Chuck, as we say down here in Oz. You've done the list proud.
Strangely enough, I have a daughter working up in San Francisco named, would
you believe, Kirsten. She's just been offered an OM-10 and wants to get
serious about photography so I've taken the liberty of copying your entire
post to her. Thank you.
Best regards,
John.