Re: [OM] Does anyone actually use a 250 exp back?

Subject: Re: [OM] Does anyone actually use a 250 exp back?
From: "Paul D. Farrar" <farrar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 10:51:34 -0600
At 09:22 AM 3/29/02 -0500, you wrote:
>OK, I've seen discussions around here for the past x years about the 250
>exposure back and they seem to trade semi-regularly.
>
>My question is:  Does anyone actually use a 250 exposure system on a
>semi-regular basis?  If so, what for?  And how do you get the film
>developed?
>
>Skip

I heard somewhere that there was a single company in Japan that made the
250 backs for all the different brands. That's why the all used that same wooden
loader and the same cartridges. I think they went out of business. They
probably lost a lot of their market because of the modern automated quick
At an earlier job our photgraphers used 70mm backs on Hasselblad ELMs.

Paul