[OM] INUUNIQ

Subject: [OM] INUUNIQ
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:07:20 +1200
Hi Folks,

Fortune smiled on me today, and I have to report a kind of "Fang" with a
difference.

I trekked across town to my Photofinisher in Merivale, and the *Boss*, Greg,
on seeing me enter his domain, disappeared into the rear of the shop and
emerge moments later with a large pristine brown envelope which he then
plonked down in front of me with a "There you are" or something like that.

OLYMPUS Focus on Life 2002 Calendar  / Echoes of Life in the Extreme
North. Digital (oops) and (I assume OM) other shots by Michio Hoshino,
mostly taken between 15th and 21st May 2001 in Alaska.

Apparently Olympus are very *tight* with giving out these calendars, and it is
quite likely I got the only one for Christchurch; certainly the only one for
this
shop, Greg said.

Don't know if I can find space on the wall for it, really <g>

Brian