RE: [OM] Test and Introduction, and a then some...

Subject: RE: [OM] Test and Introduction, and a then some...
From: "Robert R. Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 13:03:41 -0600
Welcome, Eric!  I'm sure you will find a wealth of information here as I
have over the past few years.  I came on to the list with only an OM-2n,
50/1.8and 35 shift, and now have so much that I dare not list it all!

The OM-1 (as I am sure you are finding out) is one of the best OM bodies
ever made.  Just in case you haven't found it yet, take a look at:

http://www.star.ucl.ac.uk/~rwesson/eSIF/om-sif.htm

also, I can't remember the address that Brian has for members pages -
maybe someone else can help?

Anyway, feel free to jump in with questions, and be sure to check the
archives for lots of discussion on past topics.

Bob Gries

<snip>

He talked me into getting an OM1 and since then I have collected the
following
for the personn that is collecting info on kit.
OM20
motor drive
28mm
28-210mm
50mm
70-210mm
and 3 tripods including my mini one
x3 teleconverter, flash, and a bag of filtersand half a dozen books.