RE: [OM] TOPE 1 MIA roll call

Subject: RE: [OM] TOPE 1 MIA roll call
From: "Pachon" <jcpachon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 13:11:12 -0500
Mr. Wayman said :

I just took a leisurely scroll through TOPE 1 on the way to the
latest submission, checking out the familiar and not-so-familiar
names, and I was surprised that there are so very many (the great
majority) I never see contributing to the discussions on the
list.

----------------

First of all, sorry for my terrible english but this is only one of the
reasons because I am one of the persons of the silent majority. May be in
some opportunities I would to participate at a discussion, but for me is
very
dificult to do this.

Mr. Wayman and all the people to have the time and give us the pleasure to
be in this important forum, I want to say :  Thank you .
I learned to much of your expertice.

The TOPE is one place at the leanguage
is not a wall, and the photography and our work is totaly comprendido.

I am not agree whit your grandfather ( I am a teacher ), the silence is the
complice* of the ignorance.

att
Juan Pachon

P.D.