Re: [OM] TOPE 1 MIA roll call

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 1 MIA roll call
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:31:44 -0600
At 03:15 PM 3/26/2002 -0500, you wrote:

I just took a leisurely scroll through TOPE 1 on the way to the
latest submission, checking out the familiar and not-so-familiar
names, and I was surprised that there are so very many (the great
majority) I never see contributing to the discussions on the
list.  Have these people abandoned our little group, or are they
just the silent majority?

I was at a web conference once where the keynote speaker indicated that it is normal for contributing members of a list to represent about 100f the total membership. I would guess that our contributing quorum is a bit higher than that, but not too much higher.

Joel W.