Re: [OM]

Subject: Re: [OM]
From: "Richard Allen" <dickallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:35:59 -0500
I found that they work well, too. Just don't drop them on a cement floor.
The first one out of the box was dropped on opening and I broke the flash
shoe- wall thickness is very thin for plastic-, thankfully, the material is
the type that will stay glued together using epoxy. I have not had a problem
after that one.