Re: [OM] "Studio" setup / Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] "Studio" setup / Flash
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 01:16:14 +0100 (CET)
On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Garth Wood wrote:

> At 06:51 PM 25/03/2002 +0100, Thomas Heide Clausen wrote:
> >Skip,
> >
> >I've never seen shoes like those you describe in my neck of the woods -
> >despite having looked. I've have had to make do with some homebrewed
> >solution, which I am constantly trying to refine / make better. Any idea
> >if they are available in an on-line store etc (do they have a brand name
> >that would make them easier to search for)? Or could you provide a
> >close-up photo (for inspiration to my own experiments) of the
> >shoe/adaptor?
>

> Thomas:
>
> The ones I'm familiar with are the "Kaiser" brand, made in Germany, I
> believe.  They're known in English as a "Shoe Adapter" (in German,
> "Schuhadapter") with a retail item number of 5573.  They're available at

<SNIP>

considering that they are german and that I am in Europe, this might be a
possibility. I'll check with the local photo pushers to see if they have
anything such.

Garth, thanks for the very accurate information. It'll sure come handy.

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering

  E-Mail: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx