Re: [OM] Wicked weekend deals...

Subject: Re: [OM] Wicked weekend deals...
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:58:35 +0100 (CET)
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Mike Cormier wrote:

> So I think I got some good deals in over the weekend whilst prowling the
> local camera shops (in Ottawa).

<SNIP>

> So how do you guys think I did?  Now if only I could get my hands on the
> ever-so-precious autoconnector 4....

I guess you did rather well...

<SNIP>

> I also fondled another 100mm f2.8 Zuiko & realized how much I miss mine.  I
> REALLY have to get another one soon.  The twitches are already starting...
> :(  I should have bought this one at $200 CDN (IT WAS MINT!) (~120USD).

Is now a good time to mention that I bought mine for the equivalent of
USD80 *NIB*, a couple of years ago? Still have the reciept. Still, I guess
that USD120 is a fairly good price. It's a nice lens, although I do not
seem to give it as much of a workout as it deserves (favoring the 85/2)

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering

  E-Mail: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx