RE: [OM] Wicked weekend deals...

Subject: RE: [OM] Wicked weekend deals...
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:42:01 -0500
Seems to be alot of OM stuff at the Focuscenter here in Ottawa.  I saw 2 4Ts
for 499 Canadian ($311 U.S.) each.  One had the camera grip.  The store says
many are trading their OM stuff in for digital.  Apparently, once the word
got out that Olympus had trashed the OM line officially, people felt that
their cameras were worthless.  Pretty silly assumption though.

-Bill