Re: [OM] Available light exposure guide link?

Subject: Re: [OM] Available light exposure guide link?
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 16:07:14 -0500
At 13:19 3/23/02, Michael Darling searched high and low, leaving no stones unturned without avail:
I know I've run across this in the past...  There was a website with an
exposure guide for _extreme_ available light situations, and it seemed
pretty comprehensive.

I've searched for 2 days trying to find it (Dogpile, google, altavista, you
name it...) If anyone can help me out with a link I'd greatly appreciate it.

Hmmmm . . . try these two [Google: +"existing light" +exposure]:
  http://www.kodak.com/global/en/consumer/products/techInfo/ac61/
  http://home.earthlink.net/~snapshooter/exposureguide.pdf

The first parallels in very condensed form what is found the the Kodak Pocket Photoguide and the Kodak Master Photoguide. In use, Kodak's recommendations have proven to be very accurate, at least in how I've interpreted the scene and matched them to their descriptions. There is also a link for the document in PDF form on Kodak's page. I haven't checked the second one out thoroughly. At first glance it looks as if it's a clone of Kodak's recommendations.

-- John