Re: [OM] Available light exposure guide link?

Subject: Re: [OM] Available light exposure guide link?
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 15:41:47 -0500
Try also:
  (a)  Kodak Pocket Photoguide
         (very small; very inexpensive; fits into shirt pocket)
  (b)  Kodak Professional Photoguide
         (bigger; more expensive)

Available at fine camera stores everywhere  :-)

Both should easily stuff into a camera bag and they're spiral bound from very heavy materials. They're excellent field references. I have a 25 year old predecessor to the Pocket Photoguide (called the Master Photoguide). Not much has changed in them except the films listed. Both have a marvelous section on all manner of available light photography, plus many other marvelous sections packed with information.

-- John

I know there's a site too, but I can't find it either. I know it's not exactly what you want, but this info may help:

at silverpixelpress.com there's a link to a Kodak book- Available Light Photograhy.

I've been using a pocket 'calculator' called "The Harris Photoguide for Xisting Light"
The address is:
Harris Photoguides
P.O. Drawer B
Rochester, NY 14617

cosmo@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I know I've run across this in the past...  There was a website with an
exposure guide for _extreme_ available light situations, and it seemed
pretty comprehensive.