Re: [OM] Re: Alan's trips to Britain

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Alan's trips to Britain
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 02:48:18 +0100
Yo,

on Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:54:19 +1100, Wayne Harridge wrote:

>Perhaps it was Donald who stole it - that's why he's embarassed !

;-)

Nah - I've met him. He hasn't got that in him - way too decent to do
anything even close to this.

By the way - I've replaced the 2n with an OM-4, two OM-2n and two OM-1
bodies, the XA with two XAs, the tele converter with two better ones,
the no-name winder with another (better) one and an MD 1 and the 3
lenses with 7 or 8 others (among them the same models as the pinched
ones, except for the 75-150 Zuiko which was replaced wit a 75-260/4.5
Tokina which is heavier but also sharper).
I still think this was a good strategy as I'm pretty happy with my kit
as it is now, but tend to be constantly broke until hopefully I'll
some day have recovered from my replacement-buying spree. Which is not
likely to happen any time soon, as right now I'm saving for a Glock
17. Oh well ...

MtFbwy,
Volkhart