Re: [OM] A completely different eBay question -- mention the OM list?

Subject: Re: [OM] A completely different eBay question -- mention the OM list?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:01:22 -0500
Well, so far that hasn't really been my experience.  Every ebay ad that I
have posted in the last two years has a reference to this list and the
address to sign up.  I can count a dozen or more current list members that
have joined after finding out about the list from me (roll call anyone :)).

That means that 100+ OM related auctions have had that address.

We haven't been flooded yet, have we?  I guess perhaps OM owners like our
camraderie.

Tom