[OM] Re: Current Survey

Subject: [OM] Re: Current Survey
From: "Dave Dougherty" <davdou@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:43:32 -0800
It didn't occur to me that listing my kit would be construed as bragging.
Sorry if it came across that way!

It took quite a bit of time and effort to acquire the kit I have now.  I
listed it in an effort to share my happiness in our mutual passion.  I also
am free to admit that I am an unrepentant Zuikoholic and the kit shows it.

I enjoy seeing the equipment others have and lusting after some of it.  I am
going to keep refining my setup to suit my needs and tastes (an ever
changing issue), so as the group shares their finds and the joy of a good
"Fang" I will be cheering them on.  I hope for the same in return.

Finally, hats off to Tom Scales once again.  I won a lens he had on eBay and
he shipped it immediately.  My payment arrived at his end on the same day
that the lens arrived here.  It is really nice to be in a group wherein we
share mutual respect and trust.

Dave Dougherty