Re: [OM] A completely different eBay question -- mention the OM list?

Subject: Re: [OM] A completely different eBay question -- mention the OM list?
From: Ed Senior <newshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:19:09 -0500
Henrik,

I second that. When the zuikoholic bug bit me, all it took was a Google search on "Olympus OM" to find a web site that pointed me to this list. I hadn't even begun my buying spree on eBay when I started getting caught up in the OM system!

Ed Senior

Henrik Dahl wrote:

Josh
your intention is of course good, but I think there's a big risk of
"selling" the list to the spammers, flamers and whatever. This list is not
at all hard to find if you're the least interested in Oly and OM, and it's
easy enough to join. I don't want to sound protectionistic (?) but I say a
true zuikoholic no doubt will find this list on his/her own.