[OM] The Survey. And Me.

Subject: [OM] The Survey. And Me.
From: "Josh Lohuis" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:37:30 -0600
Hello all,

   How have you been?  I know it wasn't at the best time, but I had to leave
for a little while as I have a Final Assignment due for a half credit course
that ends on Friday.  I will be out of the loop for a little while, until
Friday anyway.  I now guess that I have about 80 lists to tabulate, which I
will do on the weekend (oohh another just popped up, 81).  The updated
survey's results will be posted on Sunday night at the latest.  Thank-you to
all who participated.  In case you're new or don't know, send your list of
Olympus OM bodies, and lenses.  (there's another, that makes 82) PLEASE
title your replies SURVEY and nothing else, I will miss your reply as I have
all messages with SURVEY or survey heading straight to dedicated folder.
Please send responses to zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx  if that bounces (why is this
happening) send it to olympus@xxxxxxxxxx   and as a last resort send it to
josh1@xxxxxxxxxx    I'll be back on the weekend!!

  KEEP THE LISTS COMING!

    JOSH

(P.S.)  I am not doing this to make everybody dump their reserves onto the
market, therefore forcing the value of everything to an all-time low so that
I can fill up my camera bag (s) with all the Oly stuff I've ever needed.
(although the thought did cross my mind, many times :-)