Re: [OM] The Survey. And Me.

Subject: Re: [OM] The Survey. And Me.
From: "Stephan VAN DEN ZEGEL" <svandenzegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:19:14 +0100
one very good idea... a great Oly Potlach... just putting all those unused
stuff on the market...

and another idea for a survey... what are you missing ? what do you
definitively want ?
i bet it would end like this...
- Om3 Ti (+ morgan sparks cobra skin)
- M1
- 24 shift...
- 90/2
- may be a T45
and some white looking stuff

And since it's available ... a contax AX with om compatibility...