RE: [OM] Current Survey

Subject: RE: [OM] Current Survey
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:14:19 -0800 (PST)
Here's my list...

1- 1n
1- 2n
1- 2s
1- 4
1- 4t black (with 1-10 focusing screen, my fav screen)

lenses

21/3.5 latest version
24/3.5 AKA 24 Shift
35-70/3.5~4.5
4x 50/1.8 (1 MIJ)
2x 50/1.4 (1 ag nose; 1 sn >1,000,000)
1x 50/2 macro (my fav of all the 50's)
90/2 macro
100/2.8
135/2.8
300/4.5

non Zuiko
Vivitar 2x macro teleconverter
broken 28/2.8 promaster

misc stuff
2- BG2 with the various cords and connectors
1- MD1 with rebuilt 15v control pack
1- T32
1- T20
1- F280
65-116 auto tube

so far that's about it. I didn't have 1/4 of this
stuff before I joined the list. As for usage I use the
4t and 1n 950f the time. The 50/2 is pretty much
glued to one body or another while I try to rotate
lenses so they all get some use. The only lens I never
really use is the 300/4.5 cause I find I never need to
use that focal length for much (although I now am
trying to see if it can be used for a long range macro
lens.)

Mark Lloyd