Re: [OM] Current Survey

Subject: Re: [OM] Current Survey
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:41:20 -0800
on 3/20/02 7:22 AM, Roger D. Key at rdk@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

snipped the impressive list...

> I was a bit shocked when I added it all up; I had better start some selling
> soon......
>
> Sincerely,
> Roger Key

At last we reveal Josh's true motivation: By getting all the list members to
actually sit down, look at and count *everything* they realize they have a
*lot* of stuff... and decide to sell some extra bits. All these extra bits
appearing on the market at the same time depresses the prices... and any
new-ly addicted Zuikoholic can possibly get a bargain.

Admit it, Josh!
--

Jim Brokaw

Just kidding, but I'm not counting my stuff... I *don't* want to know... its
not denial, just disbelief.

JB