[OM] the joys of electronics

Subject: [OM] the joys of electronics
From: "Robert R. Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:54:42 -0600
Well, I don't know which one of y'all gave me the bad info ;) but John
H. gave a basic quote of $260!  That (to me) is a deal!  I was thinking
that it would be around $450, so that is why I was a bit hesitant.

As a list member recently reminded me, I should be grateful that I
actually get paying jobs with my equip. instead of it just being a
"money pit" ;)

Anyway, that's for all the help, and keep my -4Ti in your prayers as it
goes under the knife!

Bob

<snip>

My 4t needs a main board also. I think I heard John Hermanson mention
about
$150.00 for the board itself, and then budget at least another $100 for
the CLA
and labor to install it.