Re: [OM] the woes of electronics

Subject: Re: [OM] the woes of electronics
From: "i.mail@xxxxxxx" <i.mail@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:41:27 +0100
Hi everybody,

I am a new member from France.
English is not so easy but I will try...

As all of you I like my OM1n with
28/3.5 35/2.8 50/3.5 100/2.8 and
T32 flashes.
And I would like to buy
24/2.8  21/3.5 and an other OM1n ;-)

My prefered shutterspeedtimes
are about 1/15 1/8 even 1/4
with flash when the sun
is going down.
The OM shutter release
is so sweet.

But in Paris prices for Olympus are very
expensive.
So to keep my OM1n and have
new functions like TTL fill-in flash at 1/250
I would like to use my lenses with EOS.
I have read about adapter for EOS bodies.
I have read the test writen by
Tomoko Yamamoto.
Even with the defaults like real aperture
focus I would like an advice.

Is anybody use this adapter ??

It could also give answer to Bob.

Best regards.