Re: [OM] the woes of electronics

Subject: Re: [OM] the woes of electronics
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:24:48 -0600
I would say welcome to the club, but it's not a club either of us will enjoy.

My 4t needs a main board also. I think I heard John Hermanson mention about
$150.00 for the board itself, and then budget at least another $100 for the CLA
and labor to install it. You may be able to buy another 4t for those kind of
prices, but it will not be easy.

P.S. about that heavily used 4t without a self timer that just sold on eBay for
$168- I was hoping to get it for $150, and have Clint merge it and mine into
one properly working camera. Maybe next time.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa