Re: [OM] 250 Film Back 1

Subject: Re: [OM] 250 Film Back 1
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:00:16 -0800 (PST)
the 250 film back can't be used with regular film
cartridges but with special made ones that you load
yourself. It can be loaded with up to 250 shots. It's
a sports and fast action back to be used with the MD-1
which can take 5 fps and can go through a roll of 36
really quickly on continuous. If you do a lot of
sports photgraphy or fast action photography it would
be worth your while to get one otherwise I really
wouldn't bother. They are quite rare though and are
expensive but I don't know the price point.

Mark Lloyd