[OM] HTML in postings...? (a question from the list admin...)

Subject: [OM] HTML in postings...? (a question from the list admin...)
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:23:09 +0100 (CET)
Hiya,

I'm soliciting for opinions here, so please voice in. Perhaps just mail  me
personally, not to the list - since it is not atall on the topic of
Olympus cameras.

I was wondering if the usage of HTML in postings is getting sufficiently
annoying to make majordomo automatically reject such postings? I could be
looking into these things, however I'd not do so without a
rough list consensus on this issue.

I am not aware if there are any (current or potential) list members, who
would be excluded from participating, if html was disallowed / rejected?

Comments?

Another thought I've been considering for the list: a faq. It might be
usefull to have a reference for both "why was my post bounced/rejected by
majordomo" and "what is a Fang"? Again, thoughts...?

Thanks.

On the OM-topic: I'm in Minneapolis, Minnesota, these days. Almost having
completed my official duties, I am looking forward to 1) track down
something to attack with my 300/4.5 and 2) grapping a beer with Steve (a
list-local - hi Steve) before flying back to Europe.....

Cheers all.

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering