[OM] RE: Keep eBay Off List

Subject: [OM] RE: Keep eBay Off List
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 19:52:26 -0800
Personally i don't mind it if someone points out a good eb*y BIN for
example. I've picked up a couple of good deals (not eb*y) from tips
given here on the list and I appreciate it. Trumpeting your own auctions
is a bit much though. I think this list has been as dynamic as it is
because people generally adhere to a set of guidelines. Sometimes it
strays OT or even gets a little testy but I think rigid rules or
implementing filters might take a bit of the life out of the list. If
the html could be removed without excluding any posters then great but
let's not rush into a bunch of rules. Self policing seems to be working
fine.

Mike
(Who just scrolls past what doesn't interest me)
--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West