RE: [OM] RE: Keep eBay Off List

Subject: RE: [OM] RE: Keep eBay Off List
From: wavegirl <wavegirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:38:03 +0000
Just my two pennies, but I don't think eBay should be kept off the list. If
anything we could use the list to our mutual advantage -- if people
mentioned they were bidding on something, for example, it may prevent
inadvertent bidding wars by two or more people from the list.  Or mentioning
an interesting item may help someone find something odd they've been hoping
to find but missed on eBay. Also, some of the odder ones, like the guy
selling all his Oly gear, are just plain amusing

Just my thoughts, keep what you like, leave the rest.